Employees Health and Safety, Project Delivery, and Customers’ Business Continuity
CriticalRiver is keenly aware of the unfolding COVID-19 situation with emerging Delta, Omicron, and other variants across the world. As part of our responsibility toward our employees, customers, and business partners, the risks posed by the pandemic are under constant review and special safety protocols, systems, and procedures are in place to safeguard employee health as well as business continuity for our customers. As the situation evolves, appropriate measures will be taken to address challenges from time to time.
COVID-19 Measures, Protocols, and Systems
Health and Safety Measures: Our people are our strength. We extend every possible support and take stringent precautions when it comes to the health and well-being of our employees and their families.
- All personal hygiene, sanitization, and distancing protocols, standard operating procedures, and precautions recommended by the government, health care centers, and doctors are disseminated, practiced, and implemented across all CriticalRiver offices around the world.
- Employees are advised to take extra care of their families and avoid get-togethers, parties, and all social gatherings.
- Project presentations at customer premises are conducted with utmost caution and following rigorous safety protocols.
- All domestic and international travel has been curtailed/restricted to need-to-need basis.
- The entire leadership team and practice heads are available 24×7 to our team leads and team members as support on the home and work fronts.
- Our HR department has established exclusive communication channels across all regions and geographies to constantly stay in touch with our on-shore and off-shore delivery teams to ensure their well-being.
- All project delivery teams have been advised to exercise work-from-home options to ensure their safety as and when required.
- Employees are advised to stay alert to the slightest sign of illness or discomfort and reach out to their respective HR departments in case they, their colleagues, neighbors, friends, or families manifest COVID-19 symptoms so that the appropriate measures can be taken proactively and immediately.
- Meeting and contacting people coming from international and domestic COVID hotspots are to be strictly avoided.
- Robust systems and procedures have been put in place and utmost care is taken at the highest level to ensure all projects delivery and implementations proceed on time.
- Contingency plans are in place and the IT operations team proactively works with the delivery and testing teams to ensure data protection and disaster recovery, if necessary.
- Customers, partners, and stakeholders have direct access to the leadership team for any concerns about project delivery.
- CriticalRiver is one large family, and together, we are prepared to walk that extra mile and go any length to protect the health, well-being, and safety of all employees and their families.
Business Continuity: Maintaining business continuity and ensuring that mission-critical operations of our customers are not disrupted is top priority for us at CriticalRiver.