Users’ Personal Data on Website
We have provided the Contact, Enquiry, and Jobs forms on different pages of the website, and the users will provide us the following information.
- Email Id
- User’s resume (Careers Page)
Scope and How Data Used
The website userscontact us through the email id’s we listed on the website such as email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the following data to us for various reasons such as:
- Requesting additional information on our services and solutions
- Subscribing to our blog articles
- Seeking jobs in our company
- Download case studies
- Ex-Employees’ background verifications
- Register complaints
- Promoting their own products and services
How we process and use the data
- All the users’ data we receive through the website is stored on the cloud in a safe and secure environment
- We may use the data to send you newsletters, promotional campaigns, our new offerings, or events information that we participate.
- You can always unsubscribe to our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email newsletter
- Your data will be permanently deleted from our database and you will no longer receive email newsletters from us
- You can also write back to you at email@example.com requesting to remove your personal data from our database.
- Upon such a request, your personal data will be removed permanently from our database
- We will not share your personal information with any public, private organization, or institution for commercial purposes
- We may share your personal information with Government organizations or law enforcement agencies, upon request from them to comply with any legal requirements
Microsites, Landing Pages, Region/Country Specific& Sub Domain Websites
- CriticalRiver, from time to time, creates Microsites, Landing pages., Region/Country specific or subdomain websites on the root domain (criticalriver.com)
- The Microsites, Landing pages., Region/Country specific or subdomain websitesare created for special events or to cover our company activities in a particular region
- These Microsites, Landing pages., Region/Country specific or subdomain websitesmay also have forms, wherein your personal information is collected, processed, and used as mentioned above
- These Microsites, Landing pages., Region/Country specific or subdomain websitesmay also have social media and other websites links, though you may visit those websites by clicking links on our website, microsite, or subdomain website but we are not responsible for any of your activities on those external websites
3rd Party and Social Mediawebsite Links
- We encourage all our website users to read and review the privacy policies of all such external 3rd party websites that you visit by clicking on their links on our website.
- CriticalRiver recognizes sending, receiving, transmitting, and distributing spam emails (all unsolicited bulk emails) is a major challenge.
- We take all necessary measures and steps to ensure such spam emails are filtered and deleted.
- We reserve the right to reject and report to relevant authorities of any suspicious email we receive for appropriate action
Data Protection and Confidentiality
- To protect the data and maintain its confidentiality, we have implemented SSL certificate for our website and hosted on the Microsoft AzureCloud
- We have put in place all necessary systems, procedures and implemented internationally accepted best practices to protect all personal information of the users from misuse
- Though all physical, technical, and administrative security measures are taken to protect the data and maintain its confidentiality, we at CriticalRiver do not take any responsibility for any data breach that may happen to technology failure, hacking, or any other unethical means.
CriticalRiver complies by all data privacy regulations and guidelines of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) with regard:
- Collection of users’ personal information
- Safety and security of the users’ personal information
- Storing, retrieving, and using of personal information
If you, the users’ have any concern regarding your personal data and information, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond immediately and address your concerns.
All users visiting our websiteand contacting us through the email ids mentioned on the website have any grievance or concerns regarding the safety and security of their personal information provided to us can immediately contact us with their concerns. You can reach us at email@example.com.
4683 Chabot Drive, Suite 350
Pleasanton CA 94588, USA
Tel: +1-844-228-5319 Fax: +1-610-643-5657
Asia Pacific Headquarters
Plot No. 5, 1st Floor, North Block, JVP Building,
Software Units Layout, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Tel: +91-040 48584860
Would you like to speak to one of our tech advisors over the phone?
Please submit your details and we will be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org