Users’ Personal Data on Website
The Contact, Enquiry, and Jobs forms on different pages of the CriticalRiver website ask for the following information from users:
- Email Id
- User’s Resume (Careers Page)
Scope and How Data Is Used
- Requesting additional information on our services and solutions
- Subscribing to blog articles
- Seeking jobs
- Downloading case studies
- Verifying ex-employees’ backgrounds
- Registering complaints
- Promoting their own products and services
How We Process and Use the Data
- All user data received through the website is stored on the cloud in a safe and secure environment
- Data may be used to send users newsletters, promotional campaigns, our new offerings, or information about events we participate in.
- Users can unsubscribe to our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email newsletter. Your data will be permanently deleted from our database, and you will no longer receive email newsletters from us.
- You can also write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting removal of your personal data from our database. Upon such a request, your personal data will be removed permanently from our database.
- Your personal information will not be shared with any public/private organization, or institution for commercial purposes.
- On request, your personal information may be shared with government organizations or law enforcement agencies to comply with legal requirements.
Microsites, Landing Pages, Region/Country-Specific and Subdomain Websites
- From time to time CriticalRiver creates microsites, landing pages, region/country-specific, or subdomain websites on the root domain (criticalriver.com)
- Microsites, landing pages, region/country-specific, or subdomain websites are created for special events or to cover our company activities in a particular region.
- These microsites, landing pages, region/country-specific, or subdomain websites may also have forms, wherein your personal information is collected, processed, and used as mentioned above.
- These microsites, landing pages, region/country-specific, or subdomain websites may also have social media and other websites links, and while you may visit those websites by clicking links on our website, microsite, or subdomain website we are not responsible for any of your activities on those external websites.
Third-Party and Social Media Website Links
- We encourage our website users to read and review the privacy policies of all such external third-party websites you visit by clicking on their links on our website.
- CriticalRiver recognizes that sending, receiving, transmitting, and distributing spam emails (all unsolicited bulk emails) is a major challenge.
- We take all necessary measures and steps to ensure such spam emails are filtered and deleted.
- We reserve the right to reject and report to relevant authorities any suspicious email we receive for appropriate action.
Data Protection and Confidentiality
- To protect the data and maintain its confidentiality, we have implemented the SSL certificate for our website and hosted it on the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- We have put in place all necessary systems, procedures, and implemented internationally accepted best practices to protect all personal information of users from misuse.
- Though all physical, technical, and administrative security measures are taken to protect data and maintain its confidentiality, CriticalRiver does not take any responsibility for any data breach that may happen due to technology failure, hacking, or any other unethical means.
CriticalRiver complies by all data privacy regulations and guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with regard to:
- Collection of users’ personal information
- Safety and security of the users’ personal information
- Storing, retrieving, and using of personal information
If you have any concerns regarding your personal data and information, please direct your questions to email@example.com.We will respond immediately and address your concerns.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Compliance
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was enforced as a law on July 1, 2020, applies to the residents and businesses operating from California State. CriticalRiver Inc. as a responsible for-profit company complies and adheres to the CCPA law, the rules, regulations, and guidelines.
If you, the website users, have any concerns regarding your personal data and information, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond immediately and address your concerns
Users visiting our website and contacting us through email Ids mentioned on the website who have any grievance or concerns regarding the safety and security of their personal information provided to us can contact us at email@example.com.