CriticalRiver ISO 27001:2013 Certified
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded the ISO 27001:2013, an internationally recognized standard that ensures Information Security Management Systems.
As per the ISO (International Organization for Standardization), The Information Security Management System helps in maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information with the application of risk management process enabling all stakeholders with much-needed confidence that the risks are mitigated.
It is a great milestone in our journey towards delivery excellence and along with it, brings enormous responsibility towards sustaining the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) best practices in all our day-to-day activities.
Building a culture of continuous improvement
Our decision to work towards ISO 27001:2013 certification demonstrates our commitment to continually improve our Information Security Practices. To become ISO 27001:2013 compliant, the teams underwent extensive – Training, implementation, reviews, and audits. The goal for us at CriticalRiver is to build a culture of continuous improvement, enhancing operational efficiency.
Commitment to Delivery Excellence
The ISO 27001:2013 certification demonstrates our commitment to implementing robust information security management, improving systems, policies, and procedures. We collaboratively work with our technology partners, and associates to deliver value to our customers’ business.
This recognition underlines our commitment to meeting the industry’s best security standards in preserving, protecting, maintaining, and sustaining sensitive information and data.
Benefits to CriticalRiver
- Enhanced internal information security processes and management
- Proactively identify and address information and data security risks
- Improved operational efficiency and productivity
- Security processes-monitored, consistent, measurable business outcomes
- Improved customer confidence on our information security practices, subsequently helping CriticalRiver to retain and acquire new customers
Benefits to Customers, Partners
- Increased trustworthiness on the security standards
- Improved information security assurance for all customers, partners
- Assurance with business agility, continuity resilience
- Enhanced technology services delivery
- Improved operational, management processes with risk strategies
- All standards maintained by annual risk assessments