Maximize Your ROI With Our Expertise in ERP and CRM Implementation and Integration
We create customized, customer-centric digital
experiences to help enterprises increase
speed-to-market by 80% and reduce TCO by 30%.
Our demonstrated track record, Salesforce certified consultants will help you accelerate your digital journey, increase revenue streams, and grow amidst disruptions.
CriticalRiver brings expertise in cross-platform integration. We help our customers pick the best integration solution that is scalable, adaptable, and can enable new business models.
Our deep domain in Oracle ERP expertise will streamline your processes, minimize risks, costs, downtime, maximize ROI to gain a competitive edge.
Our Valued Customers Include
CriticalRiver, a global business and digital technology consulting company with a global footprint across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Philippines, and Australia, has enabled enterprises including manufacturers and distributors with digital transformation solutions resulting in growth, productivity, and profitability.
500K+ Hours of digital transformation project experience
120+ Certified resources
Proven, patented Fortune 500/1000 modernization experience
Industry subject matter partnerships and technology expertise—Value Chain Capability Maturity Models
Valued partners of Salesforce, Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft, Workato, LogiSense, Dell Boomi, Snowflake, and Avolin
Our technology capabilities empower clients to streamline their business process in areas such as ERP, CRM, Omnichannel commerce, and business intelligence.
US-Based Semiconductor Company Becomes Future-Ready by Migrating Marketing Operations to Pardot
CriticalRiver’s initiative to ensure a smooth transition from Eloqua to Pardot enhanced the client’s position in the market by easing the data handling process and improve their marketing revenues.
- Better quality data acquisition
- Rapid sales growth and improved client service
- Achieving more customer engagement and lead generation through email and other campaigns
- Doubled operational efficiency of the business
- Complete visibility into business performance
CriticalRiver Boosts American Building Materials Company’s Sales with Salesforce CPQ
CriticalRiver redesigned the data model and streamlined sales. The team’s UI/UX and Salesforce developers created reusable LWC and Apex components to improve productivity and user experience.
- Redesigned sales process improved user experience
- Implementation of Salesforce CPQ reduced time to create quotes with multiple options
- Data model overhaul provided better visibility into data
- Dynamic Apex and LWC components allow for quick and cost-effective solution to future business needs
- Better data insights lead to informed decision-making by management