Information Security Policy
Critical River is committed to maintaining and improving information security, and minimizing exposure to risks by
- Ensuring the confidentiality of corporate and client information
- Protecting sensitive information against unauthorized access
- Maintaining the integrity of information
- Ensuring the availability of information, as required only to the authorized personnel
- Providing information security training to all the staff members
- Ensuring that the expectations and requirements of interested parties, in relation to Information Security, are met
- Meeting regulatory and legislative requirements
- Creating business continuity plans for business activities that are regularly updated and tested
- Ensuring that all incidents reported to Critical River ISMS team are investigated, and acted upon by assigned authorities.
- Complying with the requirements of ISO 27001 for information security
- Communicating this policy statement to the public, through our website and on request
Would you like to speak to one of our tech advisors over the phone?
Please submit your details and we will be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.