What is PayG?
PayG (Pay-as-you-Go) is a perfect solution to easy pain points in maintaining your Salesforce application. It is designed to help Customers optimize their Salesforce support expenses, resources and repurposing them towards strategic revenue generating activities while allowing our team of experts to manage your the day-to-day support and maintenance activities of your Salesforce platform.
PayG enables organizations to be more productive and take their business to the next level. PayG is scalable and provides an opportunity for customer to distribute the costs of Salesforce support, based on demand and avoid front-loading of support and maintenance costs.
Through PayG, Customers can engage for Salesforce platform enhancements and upgrades as per the end user and strategic imperatives. With our team of certified resources with deep platform knowledge, cross industry experience, experienced in complex projects along with our rich accelerators, there is no limit to what can be achieved.
Highlights of PayG:
- It’s designed to help transition Company's resources to “Plan-the-shop” while CriticalRiver team helps in “Run-the-shop” activities.
- Flexible choices for Support packages structured based on hours of support needed.
- PayG Salesforce Support includes entire gamut of services like ongoing Technical & Functional support, Troubleshooting, Custom Development, Admin tasks, Reporting & Dashboard, Lightning Migration Support, Consulting and Optimization
- Rightly designed to meet your fluctuating needs, PayG is flexible to upgrade or downgrade support packages to suit the changing Support requirements. No long term lock in contracts.
- Unused hours of a month roll forward for next 15 days.
- All support requests managed through Ticketing system for effective and transparent communications.
What Does PayG Coverage Include?
- PayG covers the entire gamut of Salesforce product and platforms:
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Lightning Platform
- Einstein and Wave analytics
- PayG is backed with a skilled pool of certified Salesforce resources (Developers, Administrators, Architects, BAs and Platform SMEs) supporting customers from our development centers in US and India.
Advantages of PayG
- Cost benefit: Highly flexible options to meet your fluctuating needs.
- Scalable resource management: No hassles of resource planning and conflicts. Scale resources up and down depending upon the business demand.
- Plan for Lightning Assessment and Migration using PayG Support services
- Salesforce on demand support is available 24/7*
PayG Support At A Glance:
Get In Touch
Well, if you find this interesting, simply get in touch with us!
We will set up time for Initial assessment of your Salesforce support requirements and will work with you to choose the best suited package.
Get in touch with us : [email protected] | www.criticalriver.com