What is PayG?
PayG (Pay-as-you-Go) is a perfect solution to easy pain points in maintaining your Salesforce
application. It is designed to help Customers optimize their Salesforce support expenses, resources
and repurposing them towards strategic revenue generating activities while allowing our team of
experts to manage your the day-to-day support and maintenance activities of your Salesforce
PayG enables organizations to be more productive and take their business to the next level. PayG is
scalable and provides an opportunity for customer to distribute the costs of Salesforce support,
based on demand and avoid front-loading of support and maintenance costs.
Through PayG, Customers can engage for Salesforce platform enhancements and upgrades as per the end
user and strategic imperatives. With our team of certified resources with deep platform knowledge,
cross industry experience, experienced in complex projects along with our rich accelerators, there
is no limit to what can be achieved.
Highlights of PayG:
- It's designed to help transition Company's resources to "Plan-the-shop" while CriticalRiver team helps in "Run-the-shop"
- Flexible choices for Support packages structured based on hours of support needed.
- PayG Salesforce Support includes entire gamut of services like ongoing Technical & Functional
support, Troubleshooting, Custom Development, Admin tasks, Reporting & Dashboard, Lightning
Migration Support, Consulting and Optimization
- Rightly designed to meet your fluctuating needs, PayG is flexible to upgrade or downgrade
support packages to suit the changing Support requirements. No long term lock in contracts.
- Unused hours of a month roll forward for next 15 days.
- All support requests managed through Ticketing system for effective and transparent
What Does PayG Coverage Include?
- PayG covers the entire gamut of Salesforce product and platforms:
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Pardot and
- Lightning Platform
- Einstein and Wave analytics
- PayG is backed with a skilled pool of certified Salesforce resources (Developers,
Administrators, Architects, BAs and Platform SMEs) supporting customers from our development
centers in US and India.
Advantages of PayG
- Cost benefit: Highly flexible options to meet your fluctuating needs.
- Scalable resource management: No hassles of resource planning and conflicts. Scale resources up
and down depending upon the business demand.
- Plan for Lightning Assessment and Migration using PayG Support services
- Salesforce on demand support is available 24/7
PayG Support At A Glance:
Get In Touch
Well, if you find this interesting, simply get in touch with us!
We will set up time for Initial assessment of your Salesforce support requirements and will work with
you to choose the best suited package.
Get in touch with us : [email protected] | www.criticalriver.com